Monday 24 February 2014

Unique Wedding Favor Ideas Just for You



The old year ended on a really high note for some of my close friends and they've now been thrown right in the middle of wedding planning. I am personally very excited and without being asked to, I started frantically searching for all things wedding!
One of the important aspects of a wedding, apart from the church ceremony of course, is the wedding favor; that little something to gift your guests thanking them for their support. At our wedding, DH and I handed out bookmarks and I've encountered similar favors. I now wish (don’t get me wrong I don’t regret) we had given out a unique kind of favor.
Here are some the unique ideas that can give our brides some inspiration:

1. Candles: these are pretty and will be a great addition to your guests' home decor especially at the time of a blackout.

2. Personalized wine:


  
3. Potted plants: this is my favorite; Imagine leaving the wedding reception with a small pot of rosemary :)



4. This couple thoughtfully gave out sunglasses at their garden wedding. Free accessories!!



5. Can't pull off the potted plants? Then you can hand out packets of flower seeds.







6. Why not consider personalized coasters with a thank you message for your guests.
  


7. For an outdoor wedding in the sunny season, a fan is a great favor for your guests.




  

8. One wonderful edible favor is a small jar of honey or jam. 



These are unusual but guests at your wedding will appreciate them. Make it a point to explain to them what the favor is and its use as you make the thank you toast.
If you do consider one off these for your wedding please do not hesitate to let us know how they turned out.
x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment